lundi 9 février 2009

( over sharpened ) colis s .




this morning , i woke up and wasn, t in a good mood . . .
probably becuz i always go to bed
too late and always wake up too early .
probably becuz i was still pissed off .
reason : the fucken greek asshole i used to work for .
+
i once engraved my name on one of his fucken stupid greek walls . . .
one day , he will fucken break his fucken wall and try to sell
the part with my name on it . . .
+
anyway . . .
after a short nap in the middle of the afternoon , i decided to start taking pictures of the lovely weather aka my assignment for one of my art classes and . . .
+
FUCKEN FUCK .
i have a fucken spot on my lens i CAN, T clean . . .
a fucken spot that makes ALL. my pictures look like shit .
+
p.s. seems like it was written colis (sss e) in the window ,
but NO. i, m not that vulgar .
AHAH.

Aucun commentaire: