vendredi 2 janvier 2009

rUlE oF tHiRdS iN a gArAgE +

( the 1st picture i took with the camera dont j, ne savais même pas me servir encore . . . )
yeah . . .
i, m not a photographer .
i, m not a writter .
i, m not a painter .
i, m not an artist .
i think que je suis une expérimentaliste . . .
une hyperactive de la création . . .
une obsédée des mots . . .
and an insane dreamer . . .
trying to transform un dépôtoir en maison de rêve . . .
et une fourmi en licorne . . .
qui va se permettre de sacrer dans une chanson . . .
or draw an X on a smile . . .
i, m like that . . .
not an artist . . .
only me . . .
giving me a name , an identity i, ve invented for myself . . .
and never using les apostrophes or capital letters cuz i think it doesn, t look nice . . .
gi$eL. e . . .
it, s me . . .
only me . . .
not an artist .

Aucun commentaire: